Tuesday 8 May 2018

Meet Miss Papalia


Hello everybody!

My name is Renae Papalia and I will be completing my final teaching practice with Mrs Szczepanik in Room 16 during Term 2. I am in my 4th year of studying a Bachelor of Education (Primary) at Edith Cowan University.

Some of you may have seen me around before, and that’s because I am no stranger to the school. I was fortunate enough to have already worked at Wattle Grove Primary School in a Year 5 classroom for 5 weeks, whilst completing my 3rd year practice in 2017.

I have always been passionate about teaching, both in the classroom and in the dance studio. I have taught dancing for 7 years at a dance studio up in the hills. I also have had 4 years experience of working in a high school, as a Special Needs Education Assistant. As you can see, I love working with children and helping them to achieve their best in all aspects of their lives.
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed my first week in this wonderful Year 2 classroom and look forward to the amazing term that we have ahead!

Renae Papalia



No comments:

Post a Comment